- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Tech Specs
E-Trac Universal Metal Detector
E-Trac Universal Metal Detector – The E-TRAC, with FBS technology, gives you superior detecting performance and 2D discrimination for precise target identification. Utilizing FBS technology with simultaneous frequencies ranging from 1.5kHz – 100kHz the signal received from the detectors coil is analysed from a wide range of responses. This allows E-TRAC’s advanced signal processing to analyse more target information so that target identification is more accurate.
FBS Technology – Full Band Spectrum (FBS) is Minelab’s patented multiple frequency metal detection technology. FBS transmits a broad range of 28 frequencies from 1.5 kHz to 100 kHz. The increased frequency range allows FBS technology to offer more accurate target identification, improved depth of detection and improved sensitivity. FBS technology can be found in Minelab’s E-TRAC and Safari metal detectors.
Smartfind Discrimination – A unique two-dimensional scale of discrimination graphically representing both the ferrous and conductivity properties on the same display working to eliminate signals from undesired targets and accepts signals from desired targets. Discrimination scale with radical realignment improves target ID and the recovery rate of good targets at depth.
User Modes –
- Four pre-programmed Minelab user modes for switch on and go detecting with specific Settings and Patterns suited to Coins; High Trash; Beach and Relics.
- Four user mode slots so you can personalise modes to suit your specific target preferences and detecting environment.
Ground Settings – Ground Setting options of Neutral and Difficult allowing you to adapt easily to benign or the most challenging operating conditions.
Trash Density – Trash Density settings – High ensures you experience fewer false signals in high trash environments while Low is perfect for cleaner sites.
Pinpoint Mode – Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators on two modes making target size and identification more accurate than ever.
Simple Interface –
- User-centered keypad and menu design – fast and easy to use with intuitive icons and logical menu sequences.
- Clear resolution visual display panel 72mm x 48mm – designed for optimum visibility in all light conditions.
Quality Design –
- Ergonomic, perfectly balanced Handle Assembly ensures longer periods of detecting without fatigue!
- Ultra-lightweight waterproof 11″ Double-D waterproof coil for versatility with sharp, accurate pinpointing and depth.
XCHANGE Functionality – Create, download and upload your favourite E-TRAC settings and save them to your computer or exchange them with friends by email.
|Dimensions||28 × 16 × 5 in|
FBS (Full Band Spectrum) simultaneously transmits, receives and analyses a full band of multiple frequencies. This provides the detector’s electronics with even more information about a target and the surrounding environment than is possible with single frequency or BBS technology. This has a number of advantages, including:
- High sensitivity across a wide range of target types and sizes, so you only have to cover the ground once.
- Automatic sensitivity and ground compensation, so maximum depth is achieved even in mineralised ground, including salt water beaches.
- Extremely accurate multi-channel signal conversion to precisely separate target signals from ground signals for maximum detection depth and high resolution target identification.
- Smartfind two dimensional discrimination, giving you maximum target information, so that targets can be discriminated by both ferrous and conductive properties simultaneously